The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2020 was awarded to the developers of CRISPR-Cas9, the gene-editing tool that promises to “rewrite the code of life”. In this webinar, hosted by Rachel Parent, Director of Social Media for GMOScience, and organized by the Non-GMO Project, a distinguished panel of experts discusses what that means for the future of our food system — and our planet. The webinar, “New Techniques, Same GMOs”, features Claire Robinson, editor of GMWatch.org; molecular geneticist and GMOScience Advisory Board Member, Dr Michael Antoniou; Jim Thomas of ETC Group; Dr Vandana Shiva of Navdanya; Dr Jonathan Latham of the Biosciences Resource Project; and Megan Westgate of the Non-GMO Project.
Sign Up to Receive Updates
- You Are What You Ate
- Webinar: New Techniques, Same GMOs
- Prepregnancy, GMOs and Glyphosate: The Era of Infertility
- Guest PDF: US Oversight Committee on Gene Editing Disbanded
- Guest blog: Glyphosate/AMPA and Asthma in Argentina
- ¿Qué está enfermando a nuestros hijos?
- COVID-19, the Gut Microbiota and Glyphosate: What are the links?
- Supporting the Infant and Child Microbiome: Microbiome Clinical Grand Rounds with Dr. Michelle Perro