Dr. Michelle Perro, MD, Executive Director of GMOScience created this miniseries of lectures regarding GMO and glyphosate impacts on our most vulnerable. This community event was generously hosted by Good Earth Natural Foods in Feb. 2020, Marin County, CA. Video production courtesy of Ginger Souders-Mason, President at Pesticide Free Zone.
Sign Up to Receive Updates
- GMO Education: Whats Making Our Puppies Sick?
- Gene Drives – Engineering Evolution
- Our Pets (and Other Animals) at Risk from Glyphosate
- A Closer Look at the Impossible Burger: Is the Impossible Possible?
- Is Baby Food Good for Babies?
- Glyphosate and Roundup Disrupt the Gut Microbiome by Inhibiting the Shikimate Pathway
- Early Exposure to Pesticides Linked to Increased Risk of Autism
- Rat Feeding Study Suggests the Impossible Burger May Not Be Safe to Eat