Dr. Michelle Perro, MD, Executive Director of GMOScience created this miniseries of lectures regarding GMO and glyphosate impacts on our most vulnerable. This community event was generously hosted by Good Earth Natural Foods in Feb. 2020, Marin County, CA. Video production courtesy of Ginger Souders-Mason, President at Pesticide Free Zone.
Sign Up to Receive Updates
- Secret Ingredients Film
Stress, the microbiome and pregnancy
The protective role of omega-3 fatty acids
- You Are What You Ate
- Webinar: New Techniques, Same GMOs
- Prepregnancy, GMOs and Glyphosate: The Era of Infertility
- Guest PDF: US Oversight Committee on Gene Editing Disbanded
- Guest blog: Glyphosate/AMPA and Asthma in Argentina
- ¿Qué está enfermando a nuestros hijos?